(HealthDay News) -- Some women have a difficult time accepting their changing, growing bodies while they are pregnant.
The womenshealth.gov website suggests how to help women better appreciate their bodies during pregnancy:
- Understand that your body is changing to help you care for your growing baby.
- Talk to friends, family and loved ones about what you're feeling.
- Enjoy some light exercise or take a prenatal yoga class. This should help you feel better emotionally and physically.
- Learn self-massage techniques.
- Seek help from a mental health professional if you have serious problems accepting your changing body.
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.